Win $25 of Rubber Trouble™ merchandise!
Here's a chance for you to win $25 in Rubber Trouble™ stamps and accessories!
Jennifer Hattori Noll won $50 for her Rubber Trouble-stamped cards which were featured in the October 2004 issue of Rubber Stamper -- including the cover!
We'd like to see our stamps featured in one of the big stamping magazines like Rubberstampmadness, Somerset Studio, Rubber Stamper, or Stampers' Sampler. You'd like lots of free stamps and accessories. Here's how you can get what you want while helping us get what we want!
Submit artwork featuring Rubber Trouble stamps to the above-mentioned magazines. Send us a copy of the magazine featuring your artwork that uses Rubber Trouble stamps, and you will win a $25 gift certificate! Get on the cover, and you'll win a $50 gift certificate!
Here are the rules:
- Artwork must be published in one of the following magazines: Rubberstampmadness, Somerset Studio, Rubber Stamper, or Stampers' Sampler.
- Artwork must be published in full color (most likely, in those magazines, it would be -- so you probably don't have to worry about this).
- Artwork must prominently feature one or more Rubber Trouble stamps. (So, for example, if the artwork uses a Rubber Trouble stamp, but the stamp is mostly hidden by collage elements or is featured on a side of the artwork that isn't shown in the magazine, or something like that, that wouldn't be prominent. We want people to be able to see the stamps!)
- Artwork must be your own.
- Rubber Trouble must be correctly credited as the company that sells the Rubber Trouble images. The credit must run in the same issue of the magazine as the artwork is shown.
- To win, send a color photocopy of your own artwork published in one of the above-listed magazines, along with a copy of the printed credit mentioning Rubber Trouble, to:
PO BOX 24131
Seattle, WA 98124-0131
If you submit a verifiable copy of published artwork featuring Rubber Trouble stamps, according to the above rules, you will win a $25 gift certificate. The gift certificate will be $50 if your Rubber Trouble stamped-artwork is on the cover of the magazine!
You can only win once every two months, even if your work is featured in multiple magazines during that time period.
Any questions? Let us know.
Thanks and happy stamping!